To continue practicing in the UK locum doctors are required to revalidate once every 5 years. To prepare for revalidation, the GMC requires you to:
- Participate in an annual appraisal
- Collect feedback from colleagues and patients once every 3 years
We are here to help with your locum revalidation, providing an outstanding revalidation support service. See below for details of the locum revalidation package.
We have designed a revalidation package to support you through your appraisal, patient/colleague feedback, and the full process. Our package includes:
- One appraisal conducted by a fully trained, accredited and certified appraiser
- One 12 month license to the market’s leading revalidation portal
- Appraisal venue in a convenient location for you
- Responsible officer reviewing all appraisal output forms
- 360 degree patient / colleague feedback facility
- A Dedicated Medical Support Team to assist in all questions & queries regarding your Revalidation.
We are constantly recruiting for more appraisers to come on board with London Healthcare Locums for revalidation to doctors.In order to provide the best possible service and support to our locum doctors through revalidation, we have a network of appraisers available across the country.
There are many benefits to being an appraiser. It provides you with the opportunity to highlight that you have supported other doctors in completing a successful appraisal during your appriasal; obtaining the knowledge and experience to certify that your own appraisals are of a high quality; and a chance to earn more with our competitive remuneration for the service provided.
To become an appraiser, the following requirements are applicable:
- Consultant grade Doctor
- Consultants Listed on the Specialist Register
- An up-to-date CV
- A copy of your appraiser training certificate
We have an extensive bank of working locums across all grades and specialities. If we don’t have a doctor to meet your needs we have an innovative recruitment process to help source doctors that meet your requirements and an extensive network of clinicians who are always keen to help.
We carry out a rigorous recruitment process and adhere to NHS Employers standards. We have extensive clinical knowledge within our team so you can be assured that our doctors are all of the highest calibre.
We believe the excellent relationship we have with our current client base is down to our focus on effective communication. Please take a moment to read some of the testimonials we have on the website.
We understand the need to provide an exceptionally responsive and effective service when required but also understand the pressures of your daily workload.
We pride ourselves on the friendly and professional service you will get from all our staff.
You can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com